The self-propelled corn combine harvester is hydraulically controlled, with a closed discharge system and top-level unloading of grain, which greatly improves the adaptability of the site, can be unloaded, and has high work efficiency. Its electro-hydraulic integrated control, hydraulic front drive, easy to operate, greatly reducing the operator's workload, each work unit control system is integrated on the handle, effectively improving work efficiency. In addition, it uses a windshield cleaner to control the air volume with infinitely variable speed and high efficiency. Its speed, fan speed, return speed, engine speed and travel speed are all visual instruments, and the whole machine is clear.
1.Self-propelled machine, hydraulic step-less speed adjustment
2. Cutter bar hydraulic control lifting, good suitability of height and row spacing
3. Huge grain tank, hydraulic control turning, high efficiency and save time
4. Compact structure, advantages of agility, lower loss, and impurities
5. Stalk cutting back to the field meets customer’s requirements
6. Equipped with reversing radar, improved the driving safety